The colors of Autumn

11/03/2011



Hi again!
Here's a new outfit post... Finally!
In this outfit you'll see me wearing my new Miss Selfridge lace-up wedge booties, with an all H&M outfit. I just realized that almost everything I wore in this outfit is by H&M! LOL!
And don't you just love Autumn? It's finally showing its beautiful colors like red, yellow, orange, brown and dark green. Autumn is definitely my favorite season (together with winter). Call me crazy, but I love everything about this season - the fog, the rain, the cold weather... There's something mystic and romantic about it. Well anyways, that's just my opinion.
I have some interesting collaborations and project in front of me, so I hope everything goes well! Fingers crossed!
Tell me what you think about this outfit:)
xoxo S.
______________________
Prijevod:
Evo novog outfit posta.. Konačno!
Ovdje ćete vidjeti da nosim svoje nove Miss Selfridge čizmice na vezanje sa punom petom, zajedno sa totalnim H&M outfitom. Upravo sam shvatila da je gotovo sve H&M šta sam imala na sebi.. LOL!
Volite li i vi jesen kao ja? Jesen konačno pokazuje sve svoje predivne boje kao što su crvena, žuta, narančasta, smeđa i tamno zelena. Ovo mi je definitivno najdraže godišnje doba (zajedno sa zimom). Možda sam luda, ali ja volim sve vezano uz ovo doba - maglu, kišu, hladno vrijeme... Ima tu nešto mistično i romantično. Ali ipak, to je samo moje mišljenje.
Neki zanimljivi projekti i suradnje su predamnom, pa se nadam da će sve dobro proći... Fingers crossed!
Recite mi šta mislite o ovome outfitu:)
xoxo S.



WHAT I WORE:
- jumper/poncho: H&M
- top: H&M
- jeans: H&M
- booties: Miss Selfridge
- bag: H&M
- skull bracelet: Kayumanggi shop
- purple ring: Kayumanggi shop
- butterfly ring: Accessorize

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. cozy and comfy <3
    nice bag btw :)

    I hope you will follow my blog because i'm following yours right now!
    Thanks in advance!

    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super mi izgledas...ovu torbu moram i ja potraziti u H&M..predobra je :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your poncho

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so comfy outfit!!
    love the brown!!
    thanks for your comment!!

    i followed you...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute shoes!

    thanks so much for your comment on my last post, hope you'll be my new follower!

    have a wonderful day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag !!<3

    xx
    I'm following you now!!

    Feel free to check and follow my blog.
    I'm a new blogger :)Keep in touch.

    http://kekeangela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice match!!!!!! love your bag!!!!!
    I agree with you about colours but I definetely adore summer!!! Miss warm weather :(

    many kisses!
    julia-mylifeandthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW nice nice outfit :) and I like your blog, you're doing a great job !

    thank your for your comment in my TokyoBlondes :) !
    Love

    www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. jako lijepo :)
    baš pravi jesenski outfit
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divan jesenski outfit i jesenske boje!

    ReplyDelete
  11. svidja mi se :)
    volim te mekane jesenje outfite :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prelepa mi je ova jesenja kombinacija, džemper/pončo je divan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh la la always in love with this amazing colors!!
    the trees are amazing in this time!
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit! I really like your poncho and the booties.... and also your ring, beautiful color!

    xxx

    F.details

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love ur bag :D - Reb, xoxo ♥
    http://www.toprebel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Torba mi se sviđam, nešto što treba svačijem ormaru..ukusno...pozzzz

    baci oko na naš novi post :)

    http://helenailena.blogspot.com/2011/11/when-there-is-no-one-to-make-u-smile.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. savršen ti je outfit, stvarno pravo jesenski.
    poncho i torba su divni :]
    Dolly, xo
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pics and outfit!! Fabulous bag! Thanx for your comment! Your blog is great! Follow and hope to stay in touch:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Predivan outfit, pravi jesenski! Sve mi se sviđa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everybody for your comments, I love reading them! If you like my blog, please follow me:)

Subscribe