Even the sun sets in paradise

6/03/2012



Hi guys!
I have to tell you, this ever-changing weather is killing me... It's pretty much impossible to plan what to wear tomorrow because the weather changes like five times a day.
Here's an example.. I wore this outfit to the cinema a couple of days ago, and when I left home it was sunny. When I arrived to the cinema it was already cloudy, and while we were watching the movie it was raining outside. We saw everything was wet when we came out, so that's how I know... Unbelievable. Thank God it wasn't raining when I was on my way home, because I was wearing my new Oasap wedges, and that would've been a disaster. I paired them with ripped jeans, a metallic T-shirt and a green clutch. I accessorized with my new amazing angel wings ring by Shine Accessories.
Hope you like it!
xoxo S.

P.S. Don't forget to join the giveaway on my blog thanks to Shine Accessories HERE.
________________________________
Prijevod:
Ciao dragi moji!
Moram vam reći da me ovo promjenjivo vrijeme ubija... Gotovo je nemoguće planirati što obući sutra, jer se vrijeme mijenja negdje pet puta na dan.
Evo primjera.. Ovaj outfit sam nosila kad sam išla u kino prije par dana, i kad sam krenula od doma bilo je sunčano. Kad sam došla do kina, već je bilo oblačno, a dok smo gledale film, vani je padala kiša. Vidjele smo da je sve mokro kad smo izašle van, pa tako znam... Nevjerojatno.
Hvala Bogu da nije padala kiša kad sam išla doma, jer sam nosila nove Oasap wedgesice, i to bi bila prava katastrofa. Iskombinirala sam ih sa ''poderanim'' trapericama, metalik majicom i zelenim clutchem. Glavni modni dodatak mi je bio prsten sa anđeoskim krilima sa Shine Accessoriesa.
Nadam se da vam se sviđa!
xoxo S.

P.S. Nemojte se zaboraviti priključiti giveawayju na mom blogu zahvaljujući Shine Accessoriesu OVDJE.








WHAT I WORE:
- jeans: Miss Selfridge (DIY)
- T-shirt: thrifted
- wedges: thanks to Oasap
- clutch: Mango
- bracelets: H&M
- ring: thanks to Shine Accessories
- sunglasses: Mango



You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. danas stvarno svako moze imati blog,na ovoj kombinaciji nema nista posebno osim sto ti reklamiras svakojake stranice,i to je izgleda jedina i poenta posta :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bag!

    Kisses,
    http://annchica.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your shoes! Lovely color!

    www.bellemelle.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely!! Great outfit, especially the accessories and the wedges ;)
    Thank you so much for stopping by, maybe you want to follow each other, on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great weekend!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love wings ring!

    Nice Blog *-*
    Followe me too if you like!

    https://www.facebook.com/RedHeadFashionShooting
    http://redheadfashionshooting.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the wedges are nice!

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute wedges--look sweet with the jeans!!

    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super su cipele, i majica je super!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Outfit :) I really like your green Clutch! The color is so great! Is it from this collection or a bit older?

    xxx Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the clutch is by Mango from a couple of years ago :)

      Delete
  10. Love the clutch! Looks so chic!

    Please enter my Swarovski pen giveaway on www.luxessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Metallic and green clutch, i love it!

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those wedges! And what a cool ring.
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks! I will :)
    I'm from Zagreb, Croatia

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the outfit!Wantet to buy those bracelets from h&m, but they where sold out :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everybody for your comments, I love reading them! If you like my blog, please follow me:)

Subscribe